- Total College Sports, Chicago, IL
Host, Reporter, Associate Producer September 2011-Current
- Host, write, and produce college sports and entertainment stories
- Compile college football stories, stats, and information to present in production meetings.
- Integrate social media into videos, and use social media platforms to push content and generate interaction.
CelebTV - Intersport, Chicago, IL
TV Host/Writer February 2011-Current
- Present Entertainment News via stand-up style, voice over, and video packages to over a million viewers each day.
Research and write intriguing celebrity news appealing to viewers of all ages in a conversational and energetic manner.
Videos are live on CelebTV.com, Comcast websites, Youtube and other web and television channels throughout the country.
- Big Ten Network, Midwest Region
Football /Basketball Reporter August 2008-January 2009, February 2011
- Reported at weekly practices and games by providing viewers with inside information and statistics.
- Interviewed players and coaches and quickly created long-lasting relationships among the players and personnel throughout the Big Ten.
- Produced stand-up style post game wrap-ups in a timely manner.
- Game Slam Inc., Highland Park, IL
Multi-Media Host, Social Media Specialist April 2011-September 2011
- Present a weekly Major League Baseball update of both nationally and locally broadcasted games to Game Slam participants, Youtube and Facebook.
- Using social media outlets such as twitter, Facebook and Youtube channels, assisted in the building of followers and the Game Slam brand.
- Conducted an hour-long, sit-down interview with Chicago White Sox Manager, Ozzie Guillen.
Giant Productions & Big Lead Sports, Chicago, IL
Anchor & Host August 2010-January 2011
- Hosted a daily “Football Update” segment on over twenty fantasy football and NFL websites nationally.
- Provided up-to-date content covering the entire NFL in an enthusiastic, personable and knowledgeable style.
Silver Chalice New Media & Chicago Bulls, Chicago, IL
Research & Player Development March 2010-July 2010
- Participated in the development and execution of the Chicago Bulls 2010 Free Agency Project, while working directly with the front office personnel, players and NBA executives.
- Played a part in all aspects including: an extensive multi-media presentation, strong creative ideas, thorough player research and the marketing and branding of the City of Chicago.
Mouthpiece Sports, Chicago, IL
Reporter/Writer March 2010-October 2010
- Interviewed current and past athletes and celebrities during charity events and sporting activities.
- Reported on the most recent sports and pop culture topics and assisted in the content selection and story lines.
WLS-TV 7 ABC, Chicago, IL
Chicago Huddle Correspondent & Spokeswoman August 2009-January 2010
- Introduced Players and Guests to a live studio audience. Conversed with fans, show participants and athletes live on set.
- Created strong relationships with viewers and sponsors throughout the show, providing a positive brand association.
- In three years history, “The Chicago Huddle” had it’s highest ratings while I was apart of the show.
Stylist, Writer, PR Manager & Founder March 2011-Current
- Built a fashion, food and travel blog from scratch and now provide daily content to over several hundred viewers a day.
- Style, edit and write a daily blog featuring a mix of high fashion and vintage pieces, recipes, how-to’s and travel insight.
- Constantly using social media platforms and marketing strategies to build followers on the internet and through other partnerships.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A. in Journalism and Sports Marketing & Management
- Founder of “Fashion’s Fight Against Breast Cancer,” which raised over $10,000 towards breast cancer education this year alone.
© 2013 www.shaepeppler.com